Thursday, May 29, 2014

Struggles of the Wallflowers

The struggles of the wallflower lifestyle-what are they? Let us tell you. We were both laughing the other day when Corinne sent me a text talking about a date she had recently gone on. Our conversation went a little something like this:

C: "We went to dinner and then a formal dance-the first dance of my life that I danced every slow dance! It was great to know that I wouldn't have to stand around awkwardly during the slow songs. Lol!"
A: "Amennn! I was laughing the other day thinking about my senior prom and how I didn't know that you dance with your date the entire night. #struglife"

Nothing like a gym floor and dim lighting to make you feel like a 14-year-old again. (shudder)

You know, now that we have this whole "one-time-I-had-a-date-and-I-danced-the-night-away" thing going for us, perhaps the wallflower status we uphold at dances can be left in the past.



No comments:

Post a Comment